Oxygen Super Facial
LET YOUR SKIN BREATH FROM WITHIN
Our Oxygen Super Facial provides a unique approach to facial treatments. Recruiting natural physiological processes to increase oxygen levels in the skin and achieve exceptional results. This Super Facial utilizes natural oxygen from within resulting in an effective treatment with immediate results.
GET A 3-IN-1 THERAPY WITH OUR OXYGEN SUPER FACIAL. BETTER RESULTS.
The Oxygen Super Facial exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface and renew the skin. Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion and more.
Harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within. The creating of CO2 on top of the skin causes the body to send O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
Finally, receive deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and active ingredients that nourish the skin and promote healthier and smoother complexion. This oxygen facial provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin.
TREATMENT: Oxygen Super Facial
CONCERNS: Antiaging, uneven skin tone & texture, hyperpigmentation & sunspots
BEST SUITED FOR: All skin types
TREATMENT PREP: Please arrive with no make-up. Avoid chemical or mechanical exfoliants 1 week prior to treatment: Retin-A, glycolic, lactic or salicylic acid
TREATMENT TIME: 1 hour
COURSE OF TREATMENT: 1-3 treatments depending on concern
RESULTS SEEN: Immediate result is typically noticed after the first treatment.
REPEAT: Every 2-4 weeks as needed
Frequently Ask Questions
Unlike standard oxygen facials, Face Cosmedics Oxygen Super Facial treatment doesn’t push oxygen into your skin. Rather, it makes the oxygenation occur from the inside (crazy concept, but it makes sense).
Here’s how it works:
The Treatment gel interacts with the tip of the handpiece used, which creates carbon dioxide bubbles and causes oxygen-rich blood to come to the surface of your skin. So basically, this magical wand is actually drawing oxygen to the surface from the inside instead of pushing it into your face. It makes a world of difference.
An Oxygen Super Facial treatment feels like a massage for the face. The exfoliation is described as very refreshing and comfortable and, because there is no vacuum procedure (like with microdermabrasion or dermal infusion machines) the overall treatment is more soothing and relaxing. There may be a slight tingling sensation as the skin becomes more oxygenated but overall the procedure is very relaxing.
The Oxygen Super Facial treatment differs from microdermabrasion in many ways:
- Microdermabrasion is done "dry" vs the Oxygen Super Facial which adds the benefit of applying a nutrient-rich gel onto the skin providing added comfort and cleansing.
- The Oxygen Super Facial does not require a vacuum suction thus decreasing the risk of dilating small capillaries on the face which can cause redness
After the treatment the skin looks brighter, fresher, and more even in skin tone. Also, pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines, and even acne will continue to improve with a series of treatments. The skin feels softer and smoother immediately. Your skin will be revitalized, renewed, and gorgeous after just one treatment!
We suggest wearing Alumier MD sunscreen 30 SPF after your treatment, and every day going forward!
The Brightening gel contains azaleic acid, kojic acid, and retinol and is the recommended product for pigmentation, brown spots, and acne. It helps lighten skin tone, minimizes the appearance of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone.
- Azelaic acid = Even pigmentation – Azelaic acid is a recognized agent for treating skin hyperpigmentation conditions decreasing the activity of pigment-producing cells.
- Kojic acid = Skin lightening – Kojic acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits melanin production. When combined with azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
- Retinol = Anti-aging – A derivative of Vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
The Antiaging gel is packed with anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, and retinol. This product will rejuvenate your skin immediately for glowing, radiant skin and also helps to reduce pores. It helps to revitalize a dull complexion making the skin smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid = Hyaluronic acid increases hydration and prevents moisture loss resulting in more supple skin and more volume, thereby reducing wrinkles
- Peptides = Skin Repair – Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with hyaluronic acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created
- Retinol = Collagen renewal – A derivative of vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production and is regarded as one of the most effective anti-wrinkle solutions.
Please arrive to your appointment without any makeup on. Refrain from any exfoliating procedures or products for 1 week prior to the treatment such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion or laser. As well as, retinols, glycolic, salicylic or lactic acids.
This will help to minimize possible irritation.
Yes! At Face Cosmedics Medical Spa in Fort Mc Murray we recommend this treatment prior to a special event. The Oxygen Super Facial has no downtime and the skin looks and feels great right after the procedure. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your treatment on the same day or a day before and the effect will be well visible during the event.
Depending on your skin condition and concerns, we may recommend more frequent treatments initially, perhaps one every other week. After your skin is optimized, you can maintain your results with a treatment once every 4-6 weeks. We will set you up with a schedule that best suits your needs.
The cost of the Oxygen Super Facial at Face Cosmedics Medical Spa in Fort McMurray, is $150. You can also add on Tripolar RF, or Ultrasound to help tighten and lift the skin as well as increase product penetration.